Last updated on the 17th of June 2021
Hello there! If you’re reading this then you’re either a sentient web spider, or a human being looking for an experienced software developer. I might have even sent you here after you messaged me on LinkedIn.
In the past, this page housed a rather exhaustive list of things I was looking for in a perfect job and a bunch of other things, but seeing as you probably value you your time as much as I do mine, I’ve shortened it to just some basic instructions.
Some things you need to know:
- I do not deal with agency recruiters, especially if they’re not based in the Netherlands
- I am currently employed, and not interested in leaving
- If I do leave, I am most likely to do so as a Freelancer
- The current pandemic has reduced the chances of me leaving my current job down from “highly unlikely” to “not a snowball’s chance in hell”.
- I work a 32 hour part-time job (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), this is non-negotiable
- I live in Twente, and am neither willing to relocate nor comfortable with a long commute by car
- I’m not available for phone calls
- Normally I might be interested in meeting you in-person in exchange for a bribe, though due to personal circumstances I will decline such an invitation at this time.
- Read my list of do’s and don’ts before you contact me. If you don’t I’ll likely just send you back here.